- Furniture should be placed in dry and well-ventilated premises (environment temperature: from +5 to +35°C, relative humidity: 30 - 75%).
- Furniture should not be in contact with wet walls and heating equipment.
- Furniture should be protected from:
- Direct exposure to vapors;
- Mechanical exposure: avoid impact, do not scratch the surface with sharp objects;
- Fluid exposure: wet surfaces must be dehumidified immediately;
- Sudden changes in temperature;
- High temperature, e.g.: do not place hot dishes directly on the surface of countertop.